1. Why is BDSM still so taboo?
Is it? I’m not sure so that it is anymore. Today it seems that the BDSM scene is more fashionable and palatable than ever before. Today there are clubs, clothes and stores to purchase wares in just about every city, as well as an enormous online community. A few minutes on the Internet and one can easily find his way into some sort of fetish community or dungeon. I do remember when the scene was much more underground and a lot more fun. Sometimes I think that the things that are most taboo are the things most worth doing. It’s good to learn that there is still a level of danger to some, like yourself, regarding the BDSM community. Perhaps I should dust off my size 12 high heels again.
2. When role playing in the bedroom, do you find it comes out during other times/situations during your daily life or within your relationship?
Yes. Often when I don’t get my way in real life, I pout like a little school girl.
3. I have a really good friend who is like family. Her husband is really good friends with a woman he knows from school. Lately….their friendship (husband and school friend) seems a bit too close for comfort. My friend works a few jobs so she is rarely at home. Do I bring up my concerns to her, being that she is not around to see things for herself?
I would stay out of it. The truth is that you really have no evidence of wrong doing with the exception of how it SEEMS to you. Hold off until you actually become aware of a line crossing and even then you may want to approach the husband rather than the wife. It’s a tricky situation for sure but the fact remains that none of it actually has anything to do with you. These are married grown ups who have made their own decisions to live and love one another. They took the vows, not you. Approaching the wife could potentially shatter the marriage, your friendship with the couple and the friendship with the school mates.
4. Why don’t some girls like swallowing? I always feel a little let down when they don’t.
I guess its just a personal preference. I dunno, for me? I honestly don’t care what they do with it. Swallow it, spit it out, spill it into a tissue or a glass by the bed… All good as far as I’m concerned. I know some men like to see their partner swallow so I am not speaking for the masses, but for me, as long as the ejaculate isn’t in my system anymore I don’t take issue. Let’s be honest, we aren’t shooting porn here. The girl was kind enough to take the penis in her mouth for what probably seemed like an eternity and had to utilize her stamina, strength and coordination to complete the service. Head, mouth neck, tongue, hands, etc… Must be exhausting work. I think I can cut her a break after all is said and done. If she wants to swallow that’s fine of course but I am really not counting on it. This may be due to the fact that almost instantly after ejaculation I am already thinking about throwing on a Dateline and getting lost in a pint ice cream.
5. I have been able to make all the girls I have been with squirt when they cum. Is it my technique or do I have an uncanny ability to pick women who can do this naturally?
This could be due to a number of things. The main one being the curvature of your penis. If the penis curves upwards, it’s more likely to stimulate the G-Spot and/or even apply pressure on the bladder. Depending on where you look or who you ask, there are a few versions of what is happening. Some say that the ejaculate is urine, others claim it isn’t and then again, some say its a combination of several fluids. All women have this capacity because they all have the anatomy, however, some respond to the stimulation and some don’t. I am willing to bet you not only have the physical assets to make this happen but the odd ability to find women who can do it.